Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Time flies.

It just happen like yesterday, I never realize that I'm in KL for more than 1 year and 10 months! It's just like a blink of an eye! This is my final second semester, around 2 more months I'm going to graduate from my college. What a shock!

This is the 1st time for me to experience the life of being 20. I'm not so happy bout it because I think I'm starting to get 'old' because I'm just so little kid. Can't imagine myself being an adult. Wonder why time passes so fast.

During these period of my college life, I get to know a lot of friends, from my course and my church. Well I'm glad that I've them as my friends. Someone who can take care of me as well as someone out there need me to care for them.

This is coming to an end for my college life around 2 more months. Am I gonna continue my studies for Degree? I'm still thinking bout it because I'm not ready to go out to work yet, and I wanna enjoy my life before I step into the working world.

If Blinded Truth is a success then I'll have no more problems and as well as headache because I really love and enjoy playing music! I wanna play music for life!

Today is the last day of my examination! HOORAY! No more exams, no more studies for the moment so that I can get some rest before heading to my last semester in my college. Today's paper was tough, didn't do well as I expected because the paper was way too hard. Totally different from the things that we study in our lecture. Wondering is it because the lecturer dropping us some kind of joke. A lot of us were disappointed for that. As for me, I guess I can pass my exams but not sure whether I can get a good result or not. Hope for the best!

That's all for now! Peace Out! Rock On!

-Vern-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

- ALL IN THIS TOGETHER -

Here and now it's time for celebration
I finally figured it out
That all our dreams have no limitations
That's what it's all about

Everyone is special in their own way
We make each other strong
Were not the same
Were different in a good way
Together's where we belong

We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true

Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on lets have some fun
Together, were there for each other every time
Together together come on lets do this right

We're all here
and speaking out with one voice
we're going to rock the house
the party's on now everybody make some noise
come on scream and shout

We've arrived because we stuck together
Champions one and all

We're all in this together
Once we know
That we are
We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come

We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside
We can make it
We're all in this toghether
Once we see
There's a chance
That we have
And we take it

Wild cats sing along
Yeah, you really got it goin' on
Wild cats in the house
Everybody say it now
Wild cats everywhere
Wave your hands up in the air
That's the way we do it
Lets get to it
Time to show the world

Anonymous said...

Life is a pan of colors... they blend each other inside out... that's what makes life colorful.. from red to blue, to black, green, yellow, brown, purple, pink, white (my favorate)...

The true meaning of life is being able to embrace life as it is, being in the world, but not of the world...

MudFace said...

All in this together is that a lyrics? It seems like as it to me.. ^^